Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Playing tennis with a hangover .......

is not to be advised. After a quiet night in, sharing a takeaway with some friends and half a case of wine, I played my first tennis of the year yesterday. Despite losing heavily and thinking I was going to throw up every 30 seconds, it went better than I could ever have hoped.
Still nursing a bit of a "head" today, so goodness knows how I would have felt without the exercise !

Huddersfield can move into an automatic promotion place with a two goal win tonight, I understand that Andy Booth will not play, but still have to include them against a limited Chesterfield side. Having seen both teams live this season, I can confirm, that this will not be for the faint hearted, both like to get stuck in.

Rushden and Southport can both move out of the relegation zone with 3 points tonight and I feel goals in the juicy Champions League tie in Milan. Like all football lovers, yes I love football again, my hopes are on a Barcelona- Arsenal final. Ronaldinho and Henry on the same pitch would be memorable.


2 points Huddersfield 2.22 -1 goal asian line
1.5 points Rushden 3.75 stan james
1 point Southport 4.00 stan james
1.5 points over 2.25 goals Milan-Barcelona 2.19 asian

Good Luck

No comments: