Sunday, May 21, 2006

System going well, please send more money .......

That is six winning weeks out of eight and over £4,800 profit to a £100 unit stake. I think we have been unlucky, several times we have been robbed of results that could have doubled these profits. To say nothing of the 500-1 winner, suggested but not tipped ! That is going to haunt me.

Anyway, profits are good but not the sole point of this blog, the main aim is to inform and improve as gamblers, not just you but me as well. I really think it helps to write things down and the discipline of doing so, is certainly beneficial.

I would ask you all to reread my previous article "Lies, damn lies and statistics" (04/05/06), to my mind, he said modestly, this is one of the most important pieces you will ever read about golf betting and will make you money long into the future.

updated totals .....
w/e 14/5 - 2.39 points
w/e 21/5 + 15.15 points

profit to date + 48.61 points

I will probably have another post online in 4-5 hours, think there is something
good tonight, please check back.

Good Luck.

No comments: