Tuesday, November 07, 2006

This has been driving me crazy !


Two matches today have occupied far too much of my time and I have ended up going round in circles.

My original idea was to take Watford (level ball) and Werder Bremen (large stake), but then I started thinking too much, which is always a mistake and things got complicated.

Watford have been performing well, have a nice unbeaten run, have only been lost at home to Manchester United and are facing a Newcastle team playing their 3 game in 5 days. The Magpies have away trips to Manchester City and Arsenal up next and could find themselves in real trouble.

Eventually two things convinced me to swerve this one , Roeder knows that his job is on the line and doesn't have the option now, of taking things easy tonight and having opposed United on Thursday, when they won and left them alone on Saturday, when they lost, why do I really want to get involved ? So, the cowardly option for me, no bet.

I was very confident about Bremen for the trip to Nurnburg, who lost their unbeaten record at the weekend and are really having problems finding the back of the net. That could never be said about WB, despite dropping two points at home to Cottbus, they had scored at least 3 in their prevoius 4 wins, at an average of 4.5 per game.

Then I heard that Klose, Fritz, Naldo and Wome had all caught a flu bug or virus, now heard that they have recovered, have travelled and will play, guess they can have booster shots, but it still worries me a little, so have reduced stakes accordingly. By the way 7/8 h2h meetings have been over, but I prefer the away win.

3 points Werder Bremen -1/2 ball asian line 2.05

Back shortly with French Ligue 2.

Good Luck.

No comments: