Sunday, December 31, 2006

AZ ALKMAAR - RODA KERKRADE


I think we have two very tired teams meeting here and the goal line appears to have been set too high, in my opinion.

AZ have not scored in two games, are without between 4 and 7 players today and freely admit that they are desperate for the Winter Break to begin.

Roda are also without 4 regulars and will be looking to pack the defence, they are pretty tight at the back and have conceded fewer goals than any other team, in the lower half of the table.

They have a good record in Alkmaar, losing on only 2 of 7 visits, most of these have been low ( for Dutch football) scoring affairs, with 4 of the last 5 producing 3 goals or less. Unusually for me, I am taking the "under", the first 10-15 minutes will be vital, if we survive these without a goal, this bet should be plain sailing...... famous last words, which I already regret.

3 points "under" 3.25 goals AZ-Alkmaar asian line 1.90.

Back shortly.

Good luck.

No comments: