Wednesday, December 20, 2006

LAZIO- INTER MILAN .........


For my third selection of the day, I am going to side with the "over" in this attractive looking fixture.

Free scoring Lazio, who have notched 11 goals in their last 3 starts at the Stadio Olimpico, host Serie A's runaway leaders.

Inter, coached by former Lazio favourite, Roberto Mancini, have scored 7 in their last 3 away starts, with at least two in each game.

These two are averaging 2.5 and 3.0 goals respectivly, in all Serie A fixtures this season and I see no reason, why they should go into their shell tonight.

H2h wise, 9 of the last 11 have produced 2 or more, at an average of exactly 3.0 per match.

I will be back later with my final and strongest selection of the day.

4 points over 2.25 goals Lazio-Inter Milan 1.92 asian line.

Good Luck.

No comments: