Saturday, January 27, 2007

BRENTFORD - CARLISLE

I covered this game, THE game of the day, earlier in the week, you can read or re-read my comments here .........

http://ubet2win.blogspot.com/2007/01/this-is-little-unusual.html


Brentford might not win, but I can tell you they have received a real boost this week and as a club, they are 100% committed to getting the 3 points today. Neil Shipperley will make his eagerly anticipated debut.


No ones place is safe, I understand, 1 0r 2 further players will join before the window ends and maybe a couple will leave, believe me, anyone that leaves will be going to a lower league club.


There will be no non triers.


I am going to add a further 2 points to our original bet, 2.75 is freely available and 2.82 on the exchanges.


2 points Brentford -1/2 ball 2.82 Betfair.


I have one more bet, for an evening kick off, that will be online at half time in the UK afternoon matches, so, circa 17.00 cet.


Check back.

No comments: