Sunday, April 15, 2007

SUNDAY MORNING ...........

Glorious weekend in the UK, we are expecting 25 degrees today in the South-East, WAY above average for this time of year.

We had a good day yesterday and I am keen to build on that today.

Several readers have asked me about the Livorno-Reggina draw, which has been heavily backed, not least of all with the major Australian bookmakers, Canbet and IASbet cutting the odds from 2.50 to 1.95 overnight.

Of course, it looks a likely draw and will probably oblige, but I have a "bad feeling" about this one and am leaving it alone. I want to think long and hard before taking these short draws in Italy in future and if I do decide to get involved, it has to be at, or near, top price.

I am going to start today in Serie A, where I do have two bets and will return with these inside the hour.

Back shortly.

No comments: