Wednesday, August 08, 2007

WEDNESDAY PLANS ......... and what's to come ...

I am probably going to post three selections on the blog today, all football and will have the first of these online in an hour or so.

Going to put some outright selections for the coming english domestic season, over the next couple of days. Have some "specials" and a "handicap" selection in the Premiership and will also give my views on the lower leagues, my strongest selection is in Division 1, which is the league I know the best, despite my team no longer competing at that elevated level !

There are going to be some major changes in the coming weeks, the new website is almost ready and should be up and running by the end of next week, maybe earlier. GAMBLING AND OTHER WHOLESOME INTERESTS will continue here for a while, but will also be incorporated into the new site, with additional content, the two will continue in tandem for several months and will, of course, both be free to view. There will be a lot of extra facilities at GOWI's new home, with just a few limited to subscribers. I will give further details and the url, after the weekend.

Back shortly.

Forgot this ......

I AM PLANNING TO TWEAK THE "POINTS " SYSTEM A LITTLE.....

Starting tomorrow, I will be making the difference between strong and average bets a little bigger. I think that this will lead to greater profits in the long run, there will be more 6 point selections, but fewer at the 5 or 5.5 level, so overall, total stakes will not change much.

Good Luck.

No comments: