Tuesday, September 18, 2007

ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP ....


Just a few lines about my final selection on the blog for today, long time readers will know that I hold the Wednesday coach,Brian Laws, in very high regard and he is too good, not to put things right very soon.

SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY - BURNLEY

One more chance for Wednesday, who are certainly not a bottom of the table side and who are due a change of luck in front of goal. They have a couple of players back tonight and are meeting in Burnley, a team that is not creating much, but making the most of any chances that do come their way.

5 points Sheffield Wednesday -1/4 ball 2.175 asian line.

Good Luck.

3 comments:

Tommy said...

Hi mate ,
How can I receive your e-mail tips ?

Cheers.

Tommy

Tommy said...

Hi mate,
Can you send the details to my e-mail address ?

Tommy

The Natural said...

Hi Tommy,

Yes i can, but do not have your address, send me a message at stencelwade@btinternet.com and I will respond.

Good Luck.