Sunday, December 30, 2007

AS (YET) ANOTHER YEAR COMES TO AN END .....


The Derby-Blackburn game was "over" before half-time, that is 16 winners from the last 19 blog selections, obviously, I am writing this before the Redskins game has started, but it makes little difference ( although I would prefer them to win !). I have been on a wonderful roll and hopefully, it will have helped contribute, to a successful holiday betting period for all of you.


There is a fantastic day of football to start the New Year, with a full programme of matches in the five senior English divisions. For any subscribers reading this, I will be reviewing five, maybe even six matches and will try to get them to you tomorrow lunchtime, so that you can nurse your hangover in peace, on the 1st.


I will not be posting any of these on the blog, this day will be purely for subscribers, so my next post will be on January 2nd, I would like to thank you all for reading my posts and to wish you a Happy, Prosperous and more importantly, Healthy New Year.


Good Luck.


As always, details of the email service can be found on http://www.bestbets4free.blogspot.com/

No comments: