Friday, December 28, 2007

FRIDAY UPDATE ...

No selections on the blog today, there is very little worldwide sporting action and I only previewed two "long term" events on the email service.

Tomorrow looks very interesting and I will be sending out my newsletter overnight covering some 8-9 matches. So it is very likely that there will be something to share on the blog.

We have 3 full UK domestic programmes in the coming week, if anyone would like to try out the email service over this busy New Year period, you can do so with payment via moneybookers, all you need is my email address .... stencelwade@btinternet.com . For the trial price of £15, 20 euros or US $30, you will receive the newsletter from Saturday 29th December to Sunday January 6th inclusive. Covering the 3 full programmes, plus everything inbetween, I will also add a copy of today's long term advice.

Good Luck.

No comments: