Thursday, February 28, 2008

SLEEPY OLD THURSDAY .....


Quiet day today and I am not putting any selections on the blog, Parma obliged yesterday at very nice odds, hope that you all took advantage and I expect a very busy weekend. Infact, I am already excited by some of the matches over the next three days.

I will doubtless be posting some of these on the blog, but the only way to be certain of receiving all the Predictuwin/ GOWI content, is to subscribe to the email service.

It is not possible for me to reproduce the offer made on Monday, but if any new readers wish to try out the service, I can offer a bonus. If you sign up for the thre day trial, we will add 4 days free, take a month and we will add two further weeks, enlist for 3 months and get an additional six weeks free.

This means that you can receive the newsletter for as little as 1.5 euros per day, which offers terrific value for money, but then I would say that !

Further details can be found by clicking the "subscribe now" button, or send me an email using the "contact us" tab, if you require help, or wish to ask any questions. Both of these can be found on the new website, will have to stop calling it "new" soon, which can be found @ www.predictuwin.com.

THIS OFFER IS VALID UNTIL MIDNIGHT ON SUNDAY .

Good Luck.

No comments: