Sunday, March 09, 2008

SUNDAY MORNING .....

I am very happy with my form at the moment, since last Sunday, my email selections have shown a 90 point profit ! How much have you won in the last week ?

It is impossible to guarantee such returns, that has never been the aim of the service, we are aiming to make consistent long term profits and do that better than any other service on the internet. Today's email runs to some 1,500 words and offers terrific value for money at around $3 per day, for any gambler, the Predictuwin newsletter is an absolutely vital tool in the battle against bookmakers.

I have previewed six events today, four new football matches, one was given earlier in the week and also taken a look at the USPGA Golf, where we had an 11.0 winner last Sunday. I have given another big priced section for today's final round and am confident that we/he will go close.

There will be a couple of selections on the blog later today, decided, as usual, by the market reaction to my previews. If you wish to receive all my output, you will have to subscribe to the newsletter.

Anyone signing up today, will actually start their subscription tomorrow, but I will send a free copy of today's by return email. Full details are on the new website www.predictuwin.com .

Back later.

No comments: