Saturday, April 26, 2008

SATURDAY UPDATE .........


Dijon won for us yesterday, looking at all the blog selections, since December 19th, which is a shade over four months, I have given 192 selections, 108 winners (56.25% strike rate) and they have produced a profit of 166.32 points, on total stakes of 1090 points, which is a ROI of 15.26 %.

I have written previews of seven football matches on the email service today and have given two very strong bets. I not put either of those on the blog today, but will add a couple of the other selections later in the day.

As always, the only way to receive all my output, is by subscribing to the daily newsletter, details are on the website www.predictuwin.com .

I was planning to put a full preview of the WPT World Championship final table, basic details are a couple of posts down, put have simply run out of time. In a nutshell, I expect David Chiu to go close, but am not putting him up as a bet. The four time WSOP bracelet winner is very likely to bide his time, until the two ultra aggressive chip leaders, do some damage, either to theirselves, or the short stacks, he also has a great position, with Gus Hansen to his left. Chiu is a juicy looking 4.33 with Stan James, which is far bigger than in my "book".

Back later.

No comments: