Sunday, April 27, 2008

SUNDAY MORNING .... BRIGHT AND EARLY .......


Despite a small loss on the three blog selections, there was plenty of good information online yesterday, David Chiu won the WPT World Championship, after ending up heads up with Gus Hansen, infact, play went pretty much as I predicted .

Chiu was content to sit back and let others do the work, actually Hansen eliminated every other player. Down to two, the Dane held a 5.25-1 advantage, with 84% of the chips in play, but things can change quickly heads up, Chiu ground him down and took the massive $3.4m first prize. Hope that some of you took the 4.33 with Stan James.

My three big bets on the email service all won, two given yesterday morning, the third several days ago, at big odds. I am definitely over my slump and I would advise any of you to give the service a trial, as my confidence is back and that is key in this business.

I have just sent out my preview's of today's action, where I have discussed six events in some detail. Hopefully, I will cover a couple of these on here, later in the day.

Good Luck.

No comments: