Thursday, April 10, 2008

THURSDAY PREVIEW ....

What a fantastic few days of sporting action we have in prospect !

Starting with four attractive UEFA Cup ties this evening, followed by a full weekend football programme from across Europe and, pick of the bunch, the highlight of my golfing year, the US Masters, which gets under way at 14.00 cet this afternoon.

I have previewed two of the UEFA matches on the email service and will cover one of these on the blog, a little later in the day.

Subscibers were sent earlier in the week, my very strong selection for the Masters, it is far and away the biggest ever bet given on the blog/email service. This is not a "sure" winner, but I feel at the odds available, it offers (or offered) exceptional value for money and that is what I am constantly looking for. I will reproduce it in full on the blog, for any readers that are interested, but not until just before the start of the tournament, so, a little before 14.00 cet.

The golf action can be followed on the Masters website http://www.masters.org/en_US/index.html

Good Luck.

No comments: