Tuesday, April 22, 2008

TUESDAY UPDATE ....

I previewed four sporting events on the email service overnight, giving five selections, including two on the massive Champions League tie between Liverpool and Chelsea.

Must say that I am really looking forward to this match, European nights at Anfield are very special and the atmosphere will be electric.

Cannot say that I am in the greatest of form, coming off maybe the worst 2-3 weeks of my (long) career. However, I think that the ship has been steadied, with a small, if unspectacular profit over the last three weeks and it gives us something to build on.

Looking at the blog selections, since December 19th, which is a shade over four months, I have given 189 selections, 105 winners (55.56%) and they have produced a profit of 142.3 points, on total stakes of 1073 points, that is a ROI of 13.26 %, a lot of fun and twelve times what you would get from a bank !

The only outstanding bet is 2 points Zenit St Petersburg in the UEFA Cup at circa 21.0, so good value with that selection also.

Those figures are pretty impressive anyway, but more so, when you consider that they include such a dismal sequence of results.

I am not sure that it will be possible to post anything on the blog today, one selection has already started. For various reasons, I do not want to reproduce the CL preview in a public forum and one of the other two selections, has already been well backed, so options are limited. However, I will try to do my best.

As always, the only way to receive all the selections is by subscribing to the email service, full details are on the website www.predictuwin.com .

Regular readers interested in joining the service, can send me an email via the "contact us" button on the site and receive a special introductory rate offer.

Good Luck.

No comments: