Tuesday, July 29, 2008

FRUSTRATION !


I was left very frustrated by sunday's results, both my golfers were leading their two balls late in the day and yet ended up drawing their matches. My sole football wager, led for well over 70 minutes, before conceding very late in the game .

Having said that, we again made a very good profit on the week, which makes 12 winning week's from the last 15 and we are now over 464 points up since September, with over 300 emails fully archieved on the website www.predictuwin.com.

Things are really warming up, we have French and Scottish league football starting this week, the lower league English action following next week and the Premiership gets underway on August 16th. I am incredibly busy at the moment, not just trying to sniff out out all the value, that is undeniably around at present, but also putting the finishing touches to my outright selections, in the ante post domestic markets, where we had such amazing success last year.

There has never been a better time to join the email service and you should at least take a look, which is free !

I have previewed three football matches today for subscribers and am confident that they will turn a profit, if possible, I will post one of them on the blog later this afternoon.

Good Luck.

No comments: