Thursday, August 07, 2008

MASSIVE FEW DAYS AHEAD OF US.............

The excitement is really building now, in addition to the start of the english domestic season, we are already well into the football tournament's at the Olympics, despite the opening ceremony not taking place until tomorrow !

I have just sent today's email out, which included just a single, albeit confident selection for today and a big 7 point early bet for tommorow. The weekend is going to be incredibly busy and already it looks like I will be previewing six matches on saturday alone. This is normally a good weekend for me, touch wood, when I feel that, at this stage of the season, I have a better grasp on where most of the teams are, than the bookmakers.

No blog selections today, it would not be fair to subscribers to put my sole preview online. However, I am sure that it will be possible to post 2-3 previews over the weekend, so please check back.

Remember, the only way to receive all my output is by subscribing to the daily newsletter, yes , it is a pain to have to pay for it, but very little in life is free and with "offers" bringing the cost down to as little as $2 per day, it is not exactly expensive for the service it provides. Details can be found on the website www.predictuwin.com , you can send me an email via the "contact us" tab on the site, with any questions.

Good Luck.

No comments: