Monday, November 24, 2008

QUICK MONDAY UPDATE .............

The weekend finished on a high note, with West Ham, Baltimore (36-7) and the Jets (34-13) all easing home.

I am very pleased with how the NFL bets have gone this season, where my strike rate is just a shade under 69%, in addition to which, I have put up (to subscribers) just one long term bet, given for large stakes at odds of 5.0, my selection is currently trading at circa 1.70 and it is likely that we will secure a guaranteed profit in the next week or so. I have only ever had one losing NFL season, in two decades of following American Football, so urge you to give my posts on the subject your full attention.

I have previewed two matches on the email service today and am planning to post one of them on the blog later in the day, please check back.

Good Luck.

No comments: