Friday, November 07, 2008

TGIF ...........


Another Friday and another weekend of unlimited opportunities awaits ! I am a little excited about the next 4-5 days, where I have some very strong ideas and although it is dangerous and foolish to wish your life away, I would not mind fast forwarding to this evening, so that we could get the action started !

We were a little unlucky with the blog selection yesterday, Hertha keeper Jaroslav Drobny put in an inspired display and earned all the plaudits, in a match pretty much dominated by Metalist.

Elsewhere, Happy Harry Redknapp continues to wave his magic at Tottenham, although to be honest, with so much talent at his disposal and given the club's predicament, the only way was up. I would have been happy to take the job myself, but between you and me, I am holding out for the call from Brentford, obviously in the player-manager role !

Just dispatched today's email, where I have previewed three matches, including a strong seven point selection, if possible, I will post one of these on the blog later today.

Good Luck.

No comments: