Thursday, November 06, 2008

THURSDAY UPDATE AND A LOOK AHEAD .........

I have just finished today's newsletter and sent previews of four UEFA Cup ties to subscribers. If possible, I will post one of these on the blog early this afternoon.

We have a massive few days coming up and between Friday and Sunday, I am likely to be previewing circa 20 football matches on the email service. This will include some very interesting first round FA Cup ties, on which, we always do well ...... famous last words. In addition, I will be looking at the NFL where we have had fantastic success this season and also the final table of the WSOP which takes place on November 11th in Las Vegas. I have spent the last few days watching and rewatching ( a lot of time !) the action prior to the three month break and have very confident ideas about how the nine will approach the final table and what their expectations from the tournament are. I feel the bookmakers have got the prices completely wrong and simply do not understand, how quickly things can change, even allowing for such huge chip stacks.

If any of you are interested in joining the service, send me an email via the "contact us" button on the website www.predictuwin.com here is a quick link and I will try to get you signed up at a preferential rate. This is only available until midday tomorrow (Friday), after which standard rates apply. No time wasters please .

Good Luck.

No comments: