Tuesday, November 25, 2008

TUESDAY MORNING......

Wigan got a deserved win last light, which has taken them out of the bottom 3 of the Premier League. I must admit, that I find Everton a very difficult team to get right and they are now on my "avoid at all cost" list, which has just doubled in size. On a brighter note, my other selection yesterday won and I now have a 70.58 % strike rate on the NFL this season, PLUS the outright bet mentioned yesterday in the Monday update post.

Big day of football (soccer) today, with the first set of fixtures on Matchday 5 of the Champions League and a full round of lower league games in England. I sent my previews of five of these matches to subscribers last night, selecting six bets in total. All being well, I will post a couple of these on the blog later today, please check back.

Good Luck.

No comments: