Monday, January 05, 2009

HAPPY MONDAY !


Unless you are a Blyth Spartans supporter, who have the biggest day in their club's recent history, it is fairly quiet on the sporting front today. So, I will take the opportunity to discuss something that I have meaning to mention for some time.

Firstly let me just say, that the email service had another succesful week, which makes 11 winning weeks from the last 14 . Also, that we have broken through the 600 point profit barrier for the newsletter (details) , since the website was opened in late September 2007, all emails, some 450 of them are archived in full on the site and you can view a sample, or all, if you so wish, here. That equates to an average of well over nine points profit each and every week. Further details can be read on this link.

Those are minimum profit levels, obtained by blindly backing every selection, but most of you are clever enough to improve upon those returns, which brings me to my main point. I would like to hear from you, if you feel that you have something to offer, it might be an idea, a special area of expertise that you might have, maybe you are the world expert on badger racing, perhaps you write like sports journalist Simon Kuper, it doesn't matter really, if it is gambling related to some extent, then there is probably some way that we could co-operate, so get in touch and let's talk, send me an email (just click) and I will get back to you.

Good Luck.

No comments: