Tuesday, January 20, 2009

TUESDAY UPDATE ..........

Liverpool and Everton shared the spoils at Anfield last night and also went in level at the break, which landed a very nice bet for us. It was never in too much danger to be honest and that makes eight winners from nine blog selections and the loser, well, I do not think that I will go there !

I have sent out today's email, previewing three football matches, all english lower league games, my "bread and butter". Not sure if I will post any of these on the blog though, I have been spoiling you recently and too much of a good thing, is not good for you !

I want to pass on a message to subscribers, there is a "big bet" (7.5 pts+) planned for tomorrow and it will be sent out at exactly 10.30 am UK time, so that you all have the same opportunity to "get on", at the best available odds.

Good Luck with all your bets today !

Predictuwin, the number one daily sports betting newsletter, details are on the website www.predictuwin.com .

No comments: