Tuesday, March 10, 2009

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE ....


JUVENTUS - CHELSEA

I just cannot see Chelsea failing to score, they are clearly getting back close to their best and it was great to see the team spirit return, especially when the whole side ran to the bench, to enable Michael Essien to join in the celebrations when Drogba scored their opener at Coventry on Saturday. You can learn a lot about a team in moments like that.

Like I said in the opening round of knockout games, IMO the EPL sides play at too high a tempo for the Italian teams and I once again expect Juve to struggle to deal with Chelsea's pace going forward. The Italian giants have promised to attack from the off, I do not really believe that, but sooner or later they will have to come looking for a goal and I believe that is when the Blues will hit them. The only way I can see this bet losing is by the 2-1 scoreline, which would still enable Chelsea to progress, so I am going to take a tiny "saver" on that. If the visitors do take the lead, there is always the danger that they might choose to sit on the lead and dare Juve to score three, which is close to impossible in my eyes.

7 points Chelsea level ball 2.06 asian line

0.75 pts Juventus to win 2-1 correct score 10.0 general quote.

Good Luck.

No comments: