Monday, December 14, 2009

MONDAY .............

Two poor bets on the blog on Saturday, it happens, but I was unhappy about the Bury selection in particular, they underperformed terribly and were big drifters pre kick off in Asia. This is something we discussed recently, many people follow the market moves on the asian line and it is always a concern when you are on the wrong end, but we had four or five selections all in the same week recently that drifted badly and all won with ease. However, I understood the reasons for those moves and this one is a bit of a mystery. Having said that, I do not really have a problem "standing alone" with selections.

I recorded a very small profit on the week for subscribers, nothing to write home about, but it was the eleventh winning week from thirteen and it keeps us ahead of the game entering a period where I traditionally do well. The festive season means that the UK games come thick and fast and it offers an opportunity to stay ahead of the oddsmakers, who are often stretched at this time of year.

Brentford put out a side to stifle mighty Leeds, the tactics worked perfectly and whilst the Bees created very little (nothing) ,I cannot believe that anyone at Griffin Park is too unhappy with a point, which could prove very valuable come the end of the season, although I an hoping it will be one of many collected before then !

No bets for me today, but the rest of the midweek looks busy, so I will do my best to post a couple on the blog in the next couple of days.

Good Luck.

No comments: