Saturday, January 02, 2010

SATURDAY .............

A belated Happy New Year to all of you.

As I explained to all of you back in November, I sent my last daily email on New Year's Eve and I finished on a high note with two early winners for yesterday, actually my last six selections all won, so you will see that I am back in top form.

I will probably be posting a little more regularly on the blog over the next couple of weeks, but have nothing for you today. I do have three selections, one very strong, but for once, I will keep them to myself, as to be honest, I am having a semi-day off and do not wish to write a preview.Should I decide to brave the arctic conditions, I will attend the Reading- Liverpool game later in the day.

Please check back tomorrow, Good Luck with your bets today.

No comments: