Saturday, September 11, 2010

SATURDAY .....

After a mini blip I hope it is safe to say that I have returned to form, I made a reasonable profit on Ligue 2 last night and apart from that, have only played two double stake bets on the US Open Tennis in the past three days, one won and the other is still live and trading at half the odds.......... so far so good.

I am heavily involved in the football today of course and have at the moment, five selections for the UK domestic games today. Going to post a couple of these on here shortly so please check back.

I got to watch a couple of games last week, a famous Bees win over Sheffield Wednesday and another from the Blue Square South. Brentford played well and do have some potential, but they need to string a couple of results together now, as this season has seen one solid promising showing, immediately followed by a dire one and they need to move on now. I would like to see them thump Rovers today, not least because I have a friend who is a Gas head and desperately need to contact him about something, but am waiting for the result first !

The BSS game was very interesting and I think I saw something that should produce a couple of winners in the coming weeks, but cannot say more at this stage. I do not really lack confidence so this might not mean much, but I feel I am a very good judge at upper non league level and anyone that read my preseason notes on AFC Wimbledon ( and some 60 of you received those)will know what I mean. In that I said that we should follow them in the opening weeks of the season and also highlighted Danny Kedwell at 20-1 in the top Conference goalscorer market. A month later Dons are top of the table and Kedwell is traded at a general 4-1 ! Anyway, sure that we will return to the BSS in the coming weeks and hopefully I can share my views with you.

Back shortly.

No comments: