Friday, November 26, 2010

FRIDAY ......


Just in case you are wondering, I am still alive guys !

Been incredibly busy this week, am on my way to watch a training session at a local club at the moment and it is VERY cold. The weather is set to play havoc with the games in the UK this weekend, more of that tomorrow, when I will definitely post a preview or two on here, Jack Frost permitting.

It also looks set to play a part in mainland europe this evening, having said that, I have only really looked at the Ligue 2 games in France, where I have three selections, but some of the matches there will be played in sub zero conditions, with the wind chill factor making it seem much colder . Time for some of those soft, overpaid footballers to earn their money, said he heading out of the door wearing seven layers of clothing !

Good Luck.

No comments: