Wednesday, December 07, 2011

UPDATE ....

I only covered three Champions League matches in my daily notes this week, Marseille and Chelsea both won yesterday and I sent my preview of the Dinamo Zagreb- Olympique Lyonnais, out yesterday by email and posted it today on the blog and wrote ....

I make the "over" a solid bet and given Lyon's need for goals and if they can get a couple early, it might increase the pressure on Ajax, allied to the potential mental let down for Dinamo, who go on their winter break after this fixture, the score could really be anything here and over 4.5 goals at circa 7.0 + ( 7.40 on exchanges) and/ or "over" 5.5 goals at 17.0 + ( 17.5 exchanges) might also carry a tiny investment from me, 2-4, 2-5, 1-5 something like that is far from impossible and one of those is available at 200-1. For my main bet, a more cautious 1.5 units "over" 2.5 goals 2.03 asian line.

THE RESULT .....

THE "OVER" 2.5 GOALS 2.03 LANDED INSIDE 47 MINUTES.

THE "OVER" 4.5 GOALS 7.40 LANDED INSIDE 52 MINUTES.

THE "OVER" 5.5 GOALS 17.0 LANDED INSIDE 64 MINUTES.

LYON WON 7-1 !

Contact: stencelwade@btinternet.com

No comments: