Monday, August 27, 2012

NOT EVERYTHING THAT CAN BE COUNTED COUNTS, AND NOT EVERYTHING THAT COUNTS CAN BE COUNTED .....Albert Einstein

 
I don't really see the fascination with "results" and have explained my thinking behind this many times (LINK), it might just be a personal thing, but I do not care if someone has won for three, six or even ten  weeks. I could read just two or three previews and decide if the writer had something to contribute and would be of value to me, if that is the case, results will always follow and there would/ should be something to take from the previews in any case. However, I know that many of you do put value in them, so I will continue to post the email service results for another five weeks, that will be 26 weeks in total , six months is a pretty big sample and is going to be close to 470 bets, circa 600 previews, enough for anyone and after that I will not update them. It is a bit of a pointless exercise when red type selections are about 40% of the value of the daily email service IMO.
 
Over the last 21 weeks I have previewed  over 460 events on the email service and put up 380 red type selections, stakes were  a total of 460.25 units and returns 575.69 units, a ROI of 125.08 % and a profit of 115.44  units.
 
A 40 euro flat stake would have earned you 4,617 + at the rate of 220 euros per week.

$200, a whopping $23,088, at an average of almost $1,100 for each of the 21 weeks.

Almost all selections were freely available to back on the asian handicap, or for big four figure liquidity on the exchanges.

BUT THE SERVICE HAS SO MUCH MORE TO OFFER THAN THAT.


In addition to the red type selections, I have also put up "suggestions" in this sequence that have won at odds of 28-1 LINK  25-1 LINK , 9-1 LINK, 8-1 and many others, none of which are included in the profits shown above
If you are interested in subscribing to the daily service email me at gowi8@btinternet.com  ,it is a very pain free process !

Good Luck.

No comments: