Saturday, August 25, 2012

SATURDAY UPDATE ..... IT'S HARD TO EVEN GIVE THINGS AWAY NOWADAYS !

I know that it was "only" Japanese football and that might not be top of most peoples agenda on a Saurday, but my J-League notes were free and available to anyone who wanted them ( see below).

Two previews, I said the games were "interesting" and I even posted a reminder, so that should have made you curious and both selections won at odds of 2.13 and 2.12, unfortunately, only a handful of you wanted them, if I used smilies, I would post a sad faced one here, but never mind.

My main Saturday email contains four other previews, one each for England, Scotland, Brazil and US football. I was going to post one of these on the blog, but am a little "hurt" by your apathy !

Good Luck.

Only messing ! I will post a preview on here in about an hour.


No comments: