Friday, August 24, 2012

TGIF ....THE WEEKEND STARTS HERE !

I have just sent out my Friday email notes, they contain three match previews including two from Ligue 2 in France. The email contained news of one team missing a key player, his club have collected an average of 2.05 points when he plays and 0.625 when he is unavailable. I also spoke of another team hugely vunerable from set pieces, meeting an opponent who have scored over half their goals from dead ball situations.

I will probably preview around 14-15 matches/events this weekend in total for subscribers, they can make up their own mind from that number of options, what to back. I will probably post 2-3 of them either on here, or on Facebook. To ensure you get to read them please check back and also remember to "like" the GOWI Facebook page, the link/ button to the left of this post will take you there directly.

Should you wish to read all of my previews, you will have to sign up to the email service, you can read full details here LINK or contact me on gowi8@btinternet.com .

Good Luck.

No comments: