Tuesday, October 09, 2012

TUESDAY UPDATE ....OUR BETTING WEEK STARTED IN THE BIG APPLE .....

We started off the new week well with the Jets "only" losing to the Texans by six points, I have not watched the game myself yet (even I have to sleep sometimes !), but it sounded incident packed ( they always are!) and I will enjoy it after typing this post. We are 8 from 10 with our NFL bets and whilst that strike rate is almost certainly unsustainable over the whole season, I have hit similar levels in previous campaigns and there is nothing wrong with at least aiming high .

I have previewed a couple of JPT matches today, I will not be posting either or them on here, but social media guru John, might put up one of them on Facebook, or some snippets from one or both on Twitter, he is much kinder than me ! 

Last week saw the email service again produce very good returns and whilst personally, I think these results are kind of pointless given the nature of the service, many of you seem to feel they are all that matter and so........ 

Over the last 27 weeks (six months +) I have previewed  over 610 events on the email service and put up 529 red type selections, stakes were  a total of 657.25 units and returns 801.29 units, a ROI of 121.92 % and a profit of 144.04 units.
 
A £75 unit stake would have earned you £10,803 at the rate of just over £400 per week, or £1,733 per month. Nearly all selections were freely available to back on the asian handicap, or for big four figure liquidity on the exchanges and all came with a full preview.

BUT THE SERVICE HAS SO MUCH MORE TO OFFER THAN THAT.
 

In addition to the red type selections, I have also put up "suggestions" in this sequence that have won at odds of 28-1 LINK  25-1 LINK , 9-1 LINK, 12-1 LINK 8-1 and many others, none of which are included in the profits shown above. 
 
Email service details and samples on this LINK

Contact: gowi8@btinternet.com

Other links....


FACEBOOK 

No comments: