Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday Update ......Working hard or hardly working !

I have been incredibly busy today, five previews for European, CONCACAF and South American World Cup matches and preparing for an equally busy (weather permitting) Saturday and Sunday ! I have just looked at the schedule for the next three weeks or so and it is a little scary, quite possibly the busiest/ most exciting couple of weeks ever for clubgowi and I already know that I will have three emails for next Friday alone. Probably 11-12 newsletters next week, previewing 30+ matches/events, which is a lot of value for your 17 euros ! There has never been a better time to subscribe to the clubgowi newsletter service, until the next time that is !


I will post a preview later today, either on the clubgowi website or our Facebook page, maybe both ! GOWI social media guru John has been busy on Twitter already and posted a few snippets.

Good Luck.

No comments: