Tuesday, March 12, 2013

TUESDAY UPDATE ....

EDIT: 18.33 UK TIME,  I HAVE JUST UPDATED THE CLUBGOWI WEBSITE WITH INFORMATION ABOUT TONIGHT'S MATCHES.


I have now removed the FeedBurner option from the blog, some readers of GOWI have actually been receiving these updates for over six years, which is incredible.

They seem a little redundant now, as all of the free previews are either on the new website or social media pages. Although I will continue to post information on the blog.

As a send off, I sent everyone who was registered a "free offer" and also some notes from today's action and other clubgowi information. Should anyone else want a copy, just send an email to the address below, with the message title "copy" and I will forward it directly.

Good Luck.

Contact: info@clubgowi.com

No comments: